Austin Criminal Defense
I learned the essentials of quality criminal defense representation when I worked as a student attorney for the The University of Texas Criminal Defense Clinic. Since then I have been committed to defending the rights of accused individuals and going on the offensive against claims made by the State.
- Alcohol-Related Charges: Driving While Intoxicated, Public Intoxication, and Minor in Possession
- Drug Offenses: Possession of Marijuana, Possession of Controlled Substance, Possession with Intent to Distribute
- Assault and Violence: Assault with Bodily Injury, Aggravated Assault, Sexual Assault
- Theft: Misdemeanor Theft, Felony Theft, Receiving Stolen Goods
- White Collar Crimes: Fraud, Embezzlement, Money Laundering
Expunctions and Nondisclosures
These services are available to individuals with criminal records all over Texas, not just in Travis County and surrounding areas.
- Expunctions: Criminal record is completely destroyed and should not be reported to or maintained by any private party or government entity.
- Nondisclosures: Criminal record is sealed and should not be disclosed to any private party but may be reported to law enforcement agencies and some other government entities.